25.9.17 A place for hefelumps & skinny beans to chat or reflect from poetry to humour to beneath the roots

For those wishing to chat about miscellaneous every day in's and out's , good morning's and goodnight's and somewhere safe to play on words or share concerns.

Parents
  • Hi I'm Holly, I was diagnosed with ASD a few months ago (I also have depression and anxiety) and I am currently doing my a levels (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths).  I love science and Sherlock Holmes. (Just wanted to introduce myself) xx

• Hi Holly...ooooh tough subjects! I teach a level Computer Science....hope those studies are going well xx

• Hi holly good to see you found us,Me and Ellie seem to cause most trouble round here Lol.just joking,Ellie is just one of the amazing people who fill my life with joy.A bit quite tonite but we enjoy our chats and occasional silliness,we just enjoy not having to be on our guard.

• Ellie you are my angel. I wonder where missy and spotty are? Quirky hasn't been about lately either,

Anyway we like honey and bears and tortoises and guinea pigs, We are just having the fun some of us missed when younger.we are consenting adults so what the Hey?

• Too right! Psst! Lone a warrior is the trouble maker! I am an angel...so are the others xx

Reply Children
  • Ellie you are my angel. I wonder where missy and spotty are? Quirky hasn't been about lately either,

Anyway we like honey and bears and tortoises and guinea pigs, We are just having the fun some of us missed when younger.we are consenting adults so what the Hey?