25.9.17 A place for hefelumps & skinny beans to chat or reflect from poetry to humour to beneath the roots

For those wishing to chat about miscellaneous every day in's and out's , good morning's and goodnight's and somewhere safe to play on words or share concerns.

Parents
  • Hi I'm Holly, I was diagnosed with ASD a few months ago (I also have depression and anxiety) and I am currently doing my a levels (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths).  I love science and Sherlock Holmes. (Just wanted to introduce myself) xx

• Hi Holly...ooooh tough subjects! I teach a level Computer Science....hope those studies are going well xx

• They are thanks.  Only problem is that because of my ASD - Science is my special interest, sometimes I already know some of the things we are learning so lessons can sometimes get a bit boring lol. How is the teaching going? xx

• They are thanks.  Only problem is that because of my ASD - Science is my special interest, sometimes I already know some of the things we are learning so lessons can sometimes get a bit boring lol. How is the teaching going? xx

Children
No Data