25.9.17 A place for hefelumps & skinny beans to chat or reflect from poetry to humour to beneath the roots

For those wishing to chat about miscellaneous every day in's and out's , good morning's and goodnight's and somewhere safe to play on words or share concerns.

Parents
  • SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP.

I always lack sleep.

My tired legs told me to go to sleep early.

Went at 11pm.

Woke up 1:05am

Woke up at 2:45am

Eyes tired, legs tired.  

Keep waking up.

• Hey Robert123

have you always had problem sleeping? Is this down to over analysing stuff / anxiety / Heath issues 

hope you are ok 

• I am trying to improve my health by getting back into a regular sleeping pattern.

11pm to 7am

So far with very little success.  Problems, nightmares about the past and worrying about the future.

Going back further, I had heart failure and an irregular heartbeat waking me up at all hours of the night.

Even further back when I was a full time carer for my mother, a baby monitor kept us connected and I had to get up whenever she was calling out, could not get up or back to bed.  On & off a commode etc.

• The eczema is annoying because sometimes the itching and burning is on my back near my shoulder blades, where I find it difficult to reach.  Then I have to sit up in bed for about 20 minutes to allow the cream to be absorbed to take affect.

My irregular heartbeat was eventually diagnosed in hospital.  Before that I received some unusual opinions.  A couple of visitors suggested that the mirrors in my bedroom were the cause of my sleeplessness.

One wall of my bedroom is a fitted wardrobe with full length sliding doors made out of mirrors.

The argument was that mirrors have mystical properties.  That can affect your health. And in many cultures when someone dies and is lying in state in the house before the funeral.  All mirrors are covered in black cloth.

• The eczema is annoying because sometimes the itching and burning is on my back near my shoulder blades, where I find it difficult to reach.  Then I have to sit up in bed for about 20 minutes to allow the cream to be absorbed to take affect.

My irregular heartbeat was eventually diagnosed in hospital.  Before that I received some unusual opinions.  A couple of visitors suggested that the mirrors in my bedroom were the cause of my sleeplessness.

One wall of my bedroom is a fitted wardrobe with full length sliding doors made out of mirrors.

The argument was that mirrors have mystical properties.  That can affect your health. And in many cultures when someone dies and is lying in state in the house before the funeral.  All mirrors are covered in black cloth.

Children
No Data