25.9.17 A place for hefelumps & skinny beans to chat or reflect from poetry to humour to beneath the roots

For those wishing to chat about miscellaneous every day in's and out's , good morning's and goodnight's and somewhere safe to play on words or share concerns.

Parents Reply
  • Ok peeps just catching up here!

So,,,,,Robert123 sorry the driving thing isn't working out for you,my take on it is,if you struggle then I can teach anyone, it's about understanding what the bits of the car do when you interact with it, I explain why certain things do what they do,clutch,steering etc,once you know that it will make sense, to many think they can hurt the car,grab hold of it by the scruff of the wheel and master it, also keep reminding yourself that you have as much right to be learning to drive as the full license holders,ignore them.

bonniepurple ,don't mention "crash" ha ha Lol. Well done on the exam,must have been a great feeling to have achieved it.

missy Thanks to you I am still smiling.why? Because on my birthday you sent me a HUG.thirteen days ago that was,my face is aching but worth it.

The title is brill ! A safe place to chill and relax,sometimes amongst understanding people to vent issues,basically everyday life and chatter. Something none of us get to do with honesty each day.

No need for pretence.

Ellie, what a lovely saying that is,very profound,full of meaning.my comment at missy earlier was a bit tangled,"roots,"bleach blond? Yeah sounds more rediculouse than when I first wrote it,and no I am not taking extra medication.

Oh I do so like chit chat.

xx()()()() group hug.

Children