Pet Photos!

Hi folks,

Lots of us have got pets.  My own cat, Daisy, is my one and only!  I love her because she's like me, and she understands my needs as I understand hers.  When I'm down, she knows and comes to make a fuss.  When I need to be alone, she goes off to her own 'alone' place and sleeps.  She's a rescue, too - so in that sense, we're both orphans from the storm of life!

So... how about posting some photos of your animal companions... Slight smile

Here's Daisy, waiting for me to get up...

Parents
  •  This is Poppy!

Poppy is a Patterdale but very tiny. She is about the same size as an average sized cat and weighs in at just 6kg. She has personality in shed loads and is forever in my life. She loves to play fetch, tug of war, walks, playing with other dogs, begging and sleeping with me. She is a great little companion as you are never alone when she is around. I got her when she was 3 years old. The couple that owned her were splittling up and decided that rehoming their dog was far better than fighting over who she was staying with. Poppy did not understand why she was suddenly given to someone else AND it took 12 months to settle with us. Every now and then she 'loses it' tries to kill her favourite ball whilst barking and growling and snapping. These little temper fits don't last long and getting further apart. I worry about her but I think that the next few months will see her totally settlrd in her new home. I have read that Patterdales are very loyal and feisty dogs. I love her to bits.

•  This is Poppy!

Poppy is a Patterdale but very tiny. She is about the same size as an average sized cat and weighs in at just 6kg. She has personality in shed loads and is forever in my life. She loves to play fetch, tug of war, walks, playing with other dogs, begging and sleeping with me. She is a great little companion as you are never alone when she is around. I got her when she was 3 years old. The couple that owned her were splittling up and decided that rehoming their dog was far better than fighting over who she was staying with. Poppy did not understand why she was suddenly given to someone else AND it took 12 months to settle with us. Every now and then she 'loses it' tries to kill her favourite ball whilst barking and growling and snapping. These little temper fits don't last long and getting further apart. I worry about her but I think that the next few months will see her totally settlrd in her new home. I have read that Patterdales are very loyal and feisty dogs. I love her to bits.

Children