Pet Photos!

Hi folks,

Lots of us have got pets.  My own cat, Daisy, is my one and only!  I love her because she's like me, and she understands my needs as I understand hers.  When I'm down, she knows and comes to make a fuss.  When I need to be alone, she goes off to her own 'alone' place and sleeps.  She's a rescue, too - so in that sense, we're both orphans from the storm of life!

So... how about posting some photos of your animal companions... Slight smile

Here's Daisy, waiting for me to get up...

Parents
  • What lovely cats,we used to have two black,brother and sister,both with totally different attitudes,sadly gone now,we do have two dogs who are sisters both lab collie cross,imagine a small version Labrador black and that's one,imagine a small lab but with beagle colouring,the black one is dusty nose always sniffing for food,food orientated. Her sister tan,black and white is called socks due to paws having white socks on Lol.

Regardless of how my day has been they are at the door to meet me,they must have that little lick,a bit like a kiss,then a back rub,they also know if I am happy,angry or sad,both very old now but still our constant in life.

They don't ask for much but give so much.

caretwo when I was 20 living at home we had two cats,sisters,one grey fluffy called fluffy,and just like yours and Ellie cat tabby tiger her name was tiggy.that was "my" cat as I saw her being born years before.thier mother passed away after giving birth to six kittens.we kept the two.

Mine would wake me in the morning by nipping my ear or painfully the little bridge between my nostrils,blood drawn she was happy.autistic cats,makes sense.incredible companions.

I cannot post pictures I am IT ignorant,please don't try to tell me as it really would just go wrong.

Thanks.

• ) ( said:

caretwo when I was 20 living at home we had two cats,sisters,one grey fluffy called fluffy,and just like yours and Ellie cat tabby tiger her name was tiggy.that was "my" cat as I saw her being born years before.thier mother passed away after giving birth to six kittens.we kept the two.

Mine would wake me in the morning by nipping my ear or painfully the little bridge between my nostrils,blood drawn she was happy.autistic cats,makes sense.incredible companions.

A previous cat I had was also tabby and her name was Ruby. She loved her food and when she wanted feeding in the morning she jumped on my bed, sat on my pillow and let out the loudest meow I have ever heard. I would almost jump out of bed!

• ) ( said:

A previous cat I had was also tabby and her name was Ruby. She loved her food and when she wanted feeding in the morning she jumped on my bed, sat on my pillow and let out the loudest meow I have ever heard. I would almost jump out of bed!

Children