Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • ...With regards to that previous Post advertising "Tunza Games", Please check the "Activity" of this "User" so far... for it reads like a SPAMMER to me.

NAS RULE No.5: Please do not post the same message to more than one forum or thread. Duplicate postings may be removed, and may lead to your account being flagged for abuse of the forum.
    NAS RULE No.7: Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

...This is a Thread which did just that, and then posted links across four other Threads (including one of mine!), but I do NOT click the Posted "Link":
    (community.autism.org.uk/.../11676/tunza-games)

...That this person is able SPAM even upon this Thread - supposedly NAS' own Thread?! - illustrates something either about NAS, or the fact that this Thread is so long that even NAS themselves cannot be bothered to check it all of the time...

...In the time it takes some of us to scroll all the way down here, NAS could start at least Five NEW Threads...

This Post is long, and still trying to be "polite" about it. NAS, you are swift to respond to "children" yet tardy in far too many other areas. I speak from only 4 Months experience. Were I not as reserved, I would seriously consider "spamming" this Thread myself if I thought it would get you to start a new one to alleviate the troubles presented by the length of this one...

I meant what I said in my previous Post, so please read that again (if it has not disappeared). And for once... I do *not* apologise for this here Post being so "long". Good Day to you all (at NAS).

• ...With regards to that previous Post advertising "Tunza Games", Please check the "Activity" of this "User" so far... for it reads like a SPAMMER to me.

NAS RULE No.5: Please do not post the same message to more than one forum or thread. Duplicate postings may be removed, and may lead to your account being flagged for abuse of the forum.
    NAS RULE No.7: Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

...This is a Thread which did just that, and then posted links across four other Threads (including one of mine!), but I do NOT click the Posted "Link":
    (community.autism.org.uk/.../11676/tunza-games)

...That this person is able SPAM even upon this Thread - supposedly NAS' own Thread?! - illustrates something either about NAS, or the fact that this Thread is so long that even NAS themselves cannot be bothered to check it all of the time...

...In the time it takes some of us to scroll all the way down here, NAS could start at least Five NEW Threads...

This Post is long, and still trying to be "polite" about it. NAS, you are swift to respond to "children" yet tardy in far too many other areas. I speak from only 4 Months experience. Were I not as reserved, I would seriously consider "spamming" this Thread myself if I thought it would get you to start a new one to alleviate the troubles presented by the length of this one...

I meant what I said in my previous Post, so please read that again (if it has not disappeared). And for once... I do *not* apologise for this here Post being so "long". Good Day to you all (at NAS).

Children
No Data