This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

POLL: Should the Community keep the Leader Board? Please vote.

Dear Community Members, 

We are aware that there have been a few discussions recently relating to the Community Leader Board, which is featured on the main page of the online community website. As a Community, we want to ensure that we are listening to our members and creating a community that is the best for it members. For this reason, we have decided to create this poll to decide whether the Leader Board should stay as a feature or be removed. 

Please vote before 31st August 2017, as this will be the date the poll will end. 

We will take the final poll results into consideration, but please note that the final decision will be confirmed by the NAS Moderators. 

Thank you!

Parents
  • Hey there NAS Moderator

I tried to vote 'no' in regard to keeping the leader board, and my vote was reported as having had been received without me getting to vote either way.

Did anybody get the opportunity to vote one way or the other - or is it that the means to vote will come along at a later stage? 

• I have looked at this on my PC and my phone and however this vote works it is confusingly presented. As soon as I saw it I selected no and clicked the big pink VOTE button.

I think I briefly saw a vote accepted message but it was quick so can't be sure.  What I find odd is that when I come back to this post no is still selected and the VOTE botton is still (that hideous) bright pink.  On nearly anything else similar I've interacted with previously the VOTE  button would be greyed out so you know you've participated and cannot do so again.

It all remaining in a live looking state very much makes it feel as if you may not have voted. Uncertainty is not a good fit with this community.  Or is this just me? 

• Spotty Tortoise said:

It all remaining in a live looking state very much makes it feel as if you may not have voted. Uncertainty is not a good fit with this community.  Or is this just me? 

Not at all, I am so with you and ElephantInTheRoom also on that one, who I am so glad has reclaimed her original user name again.

As for the hideous bright pink I am no longer afflicted by the searing whiteness and lurid pink as I got a free 'Colour That Site' app, so everything as far as I see it is exactly the colours I like, if that might be a viable suggestion perhaps?  

• Spotty Tortoise said:

Not at all, I am so with you and ElephantInTheRoom also on that one, who I am so glad has reclaimed her original user name again.

As for the hideous bright pink I am no longer afflicted by the searing whiteness and lurid pink as I got a free 'Colour That Site' app, so everything as far as I see it is exactly the colours I like, if that might be a viable suggestion perhaps?  

Children