This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

POLL: Should the Community keep the Leader Board? Please vote.

Dear Community Members, 

We are aware that there have been a few discussions recently relating to the Community Leader Board, which is featured on the main page of the online community website. As a Community, we want to ensure that we are listening to our members and creating a community that is the best for it members. For this reason, we have decided to create this poll to decide whether the Leader Board should stay as a feature or be removed. 

Please vote before 31st August 2017, as this will be the date the poll will end. 

We will take the final poll results into consideration, but please note that the final decision will be confirmed by the NAS Moderators. 

Thank you!

Parents Reply
  • On my phone now, you are right, it does say that in tiny greyed out writing, I really don't think it did before.  However I could easily be wrong as it's so unobvious, the button should be grey or something, not tiny writing.  I'm pretty much of a detail spotter too...

Children
  • Thank you deepthought, I voted when it first came up,it seemed to accept it but nothing to say one way or the other, I just voted no hit the vote button and it flashed something up top right of my screen? I then refreshed and in grey it says" you have voted no".

As a poll it really is poor,most sites I go on have an updated percentage or number total,some even have different coloured bar graphs so you can keep up with events.

so we won't know how many voted,or what the actual outcome was? Sounds like democracy has run away lol.

very kind of the moderators to allow us to discuss things here, for instance the effectiveness of a poll! How informative it is or isn't.

they do a pretty good job keeping us all happy but unfortunately are always in the firing line when things aren't quite right.

a big community hug to them all.

• At least everyone will know what to look for ..