This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

POLL: Should the Community keep the Leader Board? Please vote.

Dear Community Members, 

We are aware that there have been a few discussions recently relating to the Community Leader Board, which is featured on the main page of the online community website. As a Community, we want to ensure that we are listening to our members and creating a community that is the best for it members. For this reason, we have decided to create this poll to decide whether the Leader Board should stay as a feature or be removed. 

Please vote before 31st August 2017, as this will be the date the poll will end. 

We will take the final poll results into consideration, but please note that the final decision will be confirmed by the NAS Moderators. 

Thank you!

Parents
  • Dear moderator please advise is this subject "miscellaneous " or "general chat"?

if it is miscellaneous then I would like to suggest possible alternatives to the leader board. If it is general chat then I would like to have a natter with a few friendly people who have posted.sorry if my request is off topic,maybe my off topic reply should have been sent directly to you instead of being put here?

• Dear

Thank you for taking part in the post. As the new website for the online community is still relatively new, we are still learning what is and isn't working - which is why we organised the poll about the leaderboard.

This is your community, if you would like to chat about further ideas about the community website here then you are welcome to do so. We are always willing to listen to new ideas or about how to improve. Or alternatively, you can email the community.manager@nas.org.uk.

Thank you! 

• Dear

Thank you for taking part in the post. As the new website for the online community is still relatively new, we are still learning what is and isn't working - which is why we organised the poll about the leaderboard.

This is your community, if you would like to chat about further ideas about the community website here then you are welcome to do so. We are always willing to listen to new ideas or about how to improve. Or alternatively, you can email the community.manager@nas.org.uk.

Thank you! 

Children
No Data