This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

POLL: Should the Community keep the Leader Board? Please vote.

Dear Community Members, 

We are aware that there have been a few discussions recently relating to the Community Leader Board, which is featured on the main page of the online community website. As a Community, we want to ensure that we are listening to our members and creating a community that is the best for it members. For this reason, we have decided to create this poll to decide whether the Leader Board should stay as a feature or be removed. 

Please vote before 31st August 2017, as this will be the date the poll will end. 

We will take the final poll results into consideration, but please note that the final decision will be confirmed by the NAS Moderators. 

Thank you!

Parents
  • Another idea for our forum.. I think the 5 heading groups should be extended to have a "Teens and 20's" section. They don't necessarily fit in with parents and carers and they don't fit in quite the same with older adults. They sort of get missed in the middle and need a place. ? Also it does concern me that new people and also some other posts get missed and unless you go to unanswered posts don't get replies.. which must be disheartening.. not sure what you can do about that though 

• As this topic is a poll about the leader board, I believe your posting would better as a separate topic.

Having said that, I am not sure if the community is aimed at children; if not then the existing groups seem fine as the title of the group for adults is 'Autistic adults' (and that covers adult teenagers and those in their twenties).

Regarding missing posts, people can use the RSS feeds to be notified of all new topics in their chosen group(s) and then turn on reply notifications for those topics of interest. I use Feedly for my RSS feeds but there are various other options such separate software (e.g. QuiteRSS).

• I do apologise caretwo. I know the moderator did say if we had other ideas about the forum we should say so. I thought it was here but apparently not. I don't have separate software on my phone. 

• It does because the post is by a moderator, so we would percieve that our comments are being addressed to a moderator.

• please vote and leave it there thank you.

• Please stick to the topic of this post"should the community keep the leader board"? I find your comments rude and offensive,Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones,practice what you preach.

• Please stick to the topic of this post"should the community keep the leader board"? I find your comments rude and offensive,Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones,practice what you preach.

Children
No Data