Delete My Account Please

Please can you delete my account with immediate effect.

The forum skin is slow and inadequate. Posts I have made have failed to load, and I already feel worse for being here, not better.

Parents
  • I feel the same.
    The other day I was really upset after seeing a very insensitive GP, posted about it and said I felt really bad. Had someone reply and tell me they thought the GP was being really sensitive and they had to ask me the question they did! (They didn't just ask it once but kept on asking after I'd answered it and were obviously clueless about Aspergers or they wouldn't have talked to me like they did). I just felt slapped all over again, by someone who surely should understand!!!! I want my account deleted too - admin/mods - please?

• Dear fairyface,

Sorry to hear you want to leave the community forums and that you don't feel supported.  Please can I ask that you consider taking a break from the forums and rejoining us at a later date?

If you do wish to delete your account fully, please contact: communitymanager@nas.org.uk

We hope you stay.

Take care,

Nicky-Mod

• Dear fairyface,

Sorry to hear you want to leave the community forums and that you don't feel supported.  Please can I ask that you consider taking a break from the forums and rejoining us at a later date?

If you do wish to delete your account fully, please contact: communitymanager@nas.org.uk

We hope you stay.

Take care,

Nicky-Mod

Children
No Data