Delete My Account Please

Please can you delete my account with immediate effect.

The forum skin is slow and inadequate. Posts I have made have failed to load, and I already feel worse for being here, not better.

Parents
  • I feel the same.
    The other day I was really upset after seeing a very insensitive GP, posted about it and said I felt really bad. Had someone reply and tell me they thought the GP was being really sensitive and they had to ask me the question they did! (They didn't just ask it once but kept on asking after I'd answered it and were obviously clueless about Aspergers or they wouldn't have talked to me like they did). I just felt slapped all over again, by someone who surely should understand!!!! I want my account deleted too - admin/mods - please?

• I'm sorry you feel that way The thing is, there are hundreds of people on here and all of us are different - that's the beauty of it really.

Not only that but each of us has good and bad days, days where we can be helpful to others and other days where we're having a hard time helping ourselves. It would be a little presumptive and self-defeating to delete your account based on an experience with just one person who might have been having a bad day or even simply has a different take on the subject from the one you were asking for (?). I find it's good to hear different opinions, even if I don't agree with them. In fact, sometimes especially if I don't agree with them because it can help me to see things I might not have considered before.

I hope you stay and give us all a chance.     

• I'm sorry you feel that way The thing is, there are hundreds of people on here and all of us are different - that's the beauty of it really.

Not only that but each of us has good and bad days, days where we can be helpful to others and other days where we're having a hard time helping ourselves. It would be a little presumptive and self-defeating to delete your account based on an experience with just one person who might have been having a bad day or even simply has a different take on the subject from the one you were asking for (?). I find it's good to hear different opinions, even if I don't agree with them. In fact, sometimes especially if I don't agree with them because it can help me to see things I might not have considered before.

I hope you stay and give us all a chance.     

Children
No Data