Jane Wants A Boyfriend

I've just found a movie where the led character has Aspergers. A young lady wants to enter the dating scene against the well meaning but protective sister. The only other movie I can think of with an Autistic lead is Rain Man. Dustin Hoffman is an incredible actor. I don't know what this movie is like yet.

www.youtube.com/watch

Parents
  • In the recent 'The Accountant', Ben Affleck plays a maths savant - the accountant of the title.  Not everyone agrees with the portrayal, and maybe it is a bit generalised.  But I thought it was interesting, and I identified with some of the traits exhibited.  There are also some revealing exchanges, at the beginning and towards the end, between parents and a psychologist at a special facility for autistic children.  They give, I think, a valid assessment of the situation vis-a-vis society's lack of understanding about ASC.

• In the recent 'The Accountant', Ben Affleck plays a maths savant - the accountant of the title.  Not everyone agrees with the portrayal, and maybe it is a bit generalised.  But I thought it was interesting, and I identified with some of the traits exhibited.  There are also some revealing exchanges, at the beginning and towards the end, between parents and a psychologist at a special facility for autistic children.  They give, I think, a valid assessment of the situation vis-a-vis society's lack of understanding about ASC.

Children
No Data