Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • Pcplod,

I have removed the worst parts of your attack on autismtwo. When you joined this community, you agreed not to "post messages that are offensive or insulting to other users". Please do not do it again.

You are welcome to engage with people's views, but a personal attack like that is not acceptable.

Autismtwo, bearing in mind your earlier remarks, please be a little less free with epithets relating to mental illness.

Alex R - mod

• Pcplod,

I have removed the worst parts of your attack on autismtwo. When you joined this community, you agreed not to "post messages that are offensive or insulting to other users". Please do not do it again.

You are welcome to engage with people's views, but a personal attack like that is not acceptable.

Autismtwo, bearing in mind your earlier remarks, please be a little less free with epithets relating to mental illness.

Alex R - mod

Children
No Data