Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • Okay Scorpion, my broadbrush is probably to broadbrush generally as you do not know anyone true heart, but today with all psychrometric testing as the employment testing norm, the disposition of these people will be psychopathic(violent/verbally abusive/power/controlling/ title/positions) and narcissistic (uniforms/self feeding ego/authority) in there core nature.

So.., lets make no excuses for them,, until society is straight up, too point out these people,, society will never be peaceful. These people are running our society, that is why society is warring and history so bloody.

I am sorry, but I don't like them, never will.

Anyway I am off this subject, the world can march along in rows....following there false flag, with the psychopathic narcissistic king and psychopathic leaders leading the way followed by the sheep drones dressed the same in little rows of mind brainwashing, walking to there slaughter as part of some sort of elitest death cult worship ceremony.

• Okay Scorpion, my broadbrush is probably to broadbrush generally as you do not know anyone true heart, but today with all psychrometric testing as the employment testing norm, the disposition of these people will be psychopathic(violent/verbally abusive/power/controlling/ title/positions) and narcissistic (uniforms/self feeding ego/authority) in there core nature.

So.., lets make no excuses for them,, until society is straight up, too point out these people,, society will never be peaceful. These people are running our society, that is why society is warring and history so bloody.

I am sorry, but I don't like them, never will.

Anyway I am off this subject, the world can march along in rows....following there false flag, with the psychopathic narcissistic king and psychopathic leaders leading the way followed by the sheep drones dressed the same in little rows of mind brainwashing, walking to there slaughter as part of some sort of elitest death cult worship ceremony.

Children
No Data