Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • Pc, we are at both ends of the curve here in opinion, I honest too god, think there is two types of autism depending if you are hyposensitive or hypersensitive. With hyposensitive people there is no pain so maybe  the best ones to join any braindead killing or controlling organisation, I know with my hypersensitive nature of autism,, I would not be anywhere near the killing fields or the riot control shields.

You see all that..., quote "all ex military. one commanded 3 regiments and became the Royal British legion boss for bristol. Low educated? to be an officer you need a degree normally. have u got a degree? my life cudnt be better and i would do anything to be accepted in to the armed forces".. that is what I am talking about... scary social positioning, social titles, false command chains, competition, territory, killing etc.. this is so faraway from my reality.

My Autism is soft and gentle,, although in opinions it may come also differently because of my autism. But believe me,,,,, groups are just hordes without mind and the military and police are just an extension of this with uniforms.

You can buy a lot of smarties for 40 pounds ~ Billy Connelly(Comedian) talking about joining the army

Pcplod now TORA , TORA !

• Pc, we are at both ends of the curve here in opinion, I honest too god, think there is two types of autism depending if you are hyposensitive or hypersensitive. With hyposensitive people there is no pain so maybe  the best ones to join any braindead killing or controlling organisation, I know with my hypersensitive nature of autism,, I would not be anywhere near the killing fields or the riot control shields.

You see all that..., quote "all ex military. one commanded 3 regiments and became the Royal British legion boss for bristol. Low educated? to be an officer you need a degree normally. have u got a degree? my life cudnt be better and i would do anything to be accepted in to the armed forces".. that is what I am talking about... scary social positioning, social titles, false command chains, competition, territory, killing etc.. this is so faraway from my reality.

My Autism is soft and gentle,, although in opinions it may come also differently because of my autism. But believe me,,,,, groups are just hordes without mind and the military and police are just an extension of this with uniforms.

You can buy a lot of smarties for 40 pounds ~ Billy Connelly(Comedian) talking about joining the army

Pcplod now TORA , TORA !

Children
No Data