Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • You are a sad sad person my whole family is autistic. all ex military. one commanded 3 regiments and became the Royal British legion boss for bristol. Low educated? to be an officer you need a degree normally. have u got a degree? my life cudnt be better and i would do anything to be accepted in to the armed forces. you need psychiatric help!!! Autism is not gentle you shud pay a visit to my school autism is gentle is it f**k

• You are a sad sad person my whole family is autistic. all ex military. one commanded 3 regiments and became the Royal British legion boss for bristol. Low educated? to be an officer you need a degree normally. have u got a degree? my life cudnt be better and i would do anything to be accepted in to the armed forces. you need psychiatric help!!! Autism is not gentle you shud pay a visit to my school autism is gentle is it f**k

Children
No Data