Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • Hero's not,.,, they are MURDERERS ! paint it as you wish,, the paint is still red with blood. I have compassion for life ! I help snails cross the road,, AUTISM IS GENTLE ! kind, beautiful and enlightened,, please do not put autism in the same category as psychopaths.  Armies are killers !  

quote"some soldiers unfortunately come home with PTSD",, those guys are secondary psychopaths,, they were not primary psychopaths(those ones are still killing), the PTSD people should not have joined, only they were looking for identity as they were from the disconnected ghetto looking for family,, see how the system works,, getting low educated drones from the ghettos by the government designing negative conditional social environments from birth so they join up for a better life.

• Hero's not,.,, they are MURDERERS ! paint it as you wish,, the paint is still red with blood. I have compassion for life ! I help snails cross the road,, AUTISM IS GENTLE ! kind, beautiful and enlightened,, please do not put autism in the same category as psychopaths.  Armies are killers !  

quote"some soldiers unfortunately come home with PTSD",, those guys are secondary psychopaths,, they were not primary psychopaths(those ones are still killing), the PTSD people should not have joined, only they were looking for identity as they were from the disconnected ghetto looking for family,, see how the system works,, getting low educated drones from the ghettos by the government designing negative conditional social environments from birth so they join up for a better life.

Children
No Data