Asperger Syndrome and Careers ??

Hi does anyone know if having Aspergers or any ASD will stop you joining the police force or any of the armed forces ???

My son is very keen on one of these careers but i am not sure if this will hold him back

Parents
  • ajh79 , your son has dodged a bullet,, people with autism in my mind should never join any brutus club be it police, army or the local stasi.

You have to be a social psychopathic(primary for army), (secondary for police force), by nature to join these ranks and have a predator nature and be insensitive at root to join the uniform gangs.  

I know ex-soldiers and a policeman via mental health centres,, they are all ex-alcoholics, abusers and rigid psycho's.

AJH79 do you come from a family of psycho's ? check for tatoo's, smoking, drugs, drinking, fighting and a life of stimulas. I would go as far as to say,, people who are in the army and police are sub-human being, having a job which legalises killing ? or kidnapping people and locking them up. The army and police force is a sickness on humanity organised by gangsters we call government.

Not a place for someone with autism/aspergers. Has your son really got autism ?

Most of the people in the army have "hidden" mental health problems and low IQ and if they do not have, they soon will have on joining.

Take him too an ex-servicemans club,, he will change his mind in moments, once he sees all the murderers, drinking away and talking about "harry who bought it". Sad bastards living in a sick world, under a false guise of glory, protection, duty.

Just remember, it will be over by christmas, do your bit ! your country needs you ! blah blah blah,, line up lads,, empty your bladders, over the top,, rattatat tat.. King and country ! medals and flags,, pine undercoat for the heros. The murdered and the murderers,, DO NOT JOIN THERE DEATH CULT CLUB !  unless you are a psycho and enjoy war, death and blood.

PS there is no king and country,, only manipulated idiots and a stage show illusion being run by demons of this underworld they call earth.

How that I think about it,, why bother talking about the demons,, demons love war,, GO ON JOIN ! the demon ranks, when on earth do what the demons do on earth. HAVE A BLAST !

I think the mention of Army, police, government, authority is trigger for me.Tongue Out

Does anyone else hate these organised death and penalty groups ? they scare me ! because they are nutters in uniform under a command of another entity, not there own free will....

• ajh79 , your son has dodged a bullet,, people with autism in my mind should never join any brutus club be it police, army or the local stasi.

You have to be a social psychopathic(primary for army), (secondary for police force), by nature to join these ranks and have a predator nature and be insensitive at root to join the uniform gangs.  

I know ex-soldiers and a policeman via mental health centres,, they are all ex-alcoholics, abusers and rigid psycho's.

AJH79 do you come from a family of psycho's ? check for tatoo's, smoking, drugs, drinking, fighting and a life of stimulas. I would go as far as to say,, people who are in the army and police are sub-human being, having a job which legalises killing ? or kidnapping people and locking them up. The army and police force is a sickness on humanity organised by gangsters we call government.

Not a place for someone with autism/aspergers. Has your son really got autism ?

Most of the people in the army have "hidden" mental health problems and low IQ and if they do not have, they soon will have on joining.

Take him too an ex-servicemans club,, he will change his mind in moments, once he sees all the murderers, drinking away and talking about "harry who bought it". Sad bastards living in a sick world, under a false guise of glory, protection, duty.

Just remember, it will be over by christmas, do your bit ! your country needs you ! blah blah blah,, line up lads,, empty your bladders, over the top,, rattatat tat.. King and country ! medals and flags,, pine undercoat for the heros. The murdered and the murderers,, DO NOT JOIN THERE DEATH CULT CLUB !  unless you are a psycho and enjoy war, death and blood.

PS there is no king and country,, only manipulated idiots and a stage show illusion being run by demons of this underworld they call earth.

How that I think about it,, why bother talking about the demons,, demons love war,, GO ON JOIN ! the demon ranks, when on earth do what the demons do on earth. HAVE A BLAST !

I think the mention of Army, police, government, authority is trigger for me.Tongue Out

Does anyone else hate these organised death and penalty groups ? they scare me ! because they are nutters in uniform under a command of another entity, not there own free will....

Children
No Data