community spirit

Who among "US" is an ambassador and champion how about and annual recognition and award for those out there who fight with the might of their persistat wills. And don't we Have WILLS that can persist in the face of much.

If I am to be unpopular ignored and treated poorly, missunderstood most of my life regardless of my efforts and the compassion of those around me then I will make it for something of my choosing. To give value to the struggle we all share and direction to my toils. I am able so that those among us who have no hope may at least see a champion among us.

Understanding ourselves is a good journey, one of the hardest any human can endevour to make their lifes work. Fraught with the dangers of falling down the rabbit holeof our own autistic minds, what courage, stay feithful out there to the journey you began and stand up with care.

So The Steadfast Award for self endeavour in personal learning goes to........

The Iron will Award for persistant belief and effort in the face of overwhelming resistant opinnion for a practical goal goes to.................

The zen Award for calm, restraint and good attiude learned and executed for he benifit of another goes to.................

The Ivor Giggle Award for humor and happiness and a cool kind attitude shared to make others feel better goes to.................

Any other community awards you can think of for our birthday next year ?

Parents
  • Hi Wolfbear

Thanks for putting this in a new thread - hopefully some of our other users will be more likely to find it here and we'll get more response. I think it's a really nice idea - I wouldn't want to have to judge it though, that would be pretty tough. Smile

Sandra

• Hi Wolfbear

Thanks for putting this in a new thread - hopefully some of our other users will be more likely to find it here and we'll get more response. I think it's a really nice idea - I wouldn't want to have to judge it though, that would be pretty tough. Smile

Sandra

Children
No Data