Aspergers son with ADHD

My son has recently been diagnosed with ADHD. We have been hiding the medication in a chocolate mousse before school. He is now refusing the mousse And we are going to have to talk to him about talking it with water. and swallowing the tablets. He is very difiant and will not go for this option. he HAS to take it for school or he really can't cope. He is 8 years old. I really am stuck and desecrate . Any ideas???

thankyou x

Parents
  • There are websites that claim to HEAL autism by means of certain diets. The efficacy of these sites is dubious. One claim is that phenols and salicylates have something to do with autism - hence tomatoes, apples etc. But then again one site claims they cause "reddened ears, hyperactivity, inappropriate laughter, night sweats, black under the eyes, excessive thirst, eczma, facial flushing, trouble falling to sleep, disturbed sleep, odorous bed clothes......and of course "autism".....!?!?

Maybe if you hang up bat wings and the gizzards of lizards round a child's bed it will cure autism. I really don't know. Nor I think do the madcaps who come up with this staff have the faintest notion.

Get proper medical advice, and if there are dietary issues, get the right advice on that too. You'll have enough problems without having to exclude tomatoes and apples....

• There are websites that claim to HEAL autism by means of certain diets. The efficacy of these sites is dubious. One claim is that phenols and salicylates have something to do with autism - hence tomatoes, apples etc. But then again one site claims they cause "reddened ears, hyperactivity, inappropriate laughter, night sweats, black under the eyes, excessive thirst, eczma, facial flushing, trouble falling to sleep, disturbed sleep, odorous bed clothes......and of course "autism".....!?!?

Maybe if you hang up bat wings and the gizzards of lizards round a child's bed it will cure autism. I really don't know. Nor I think do the madcaps who come up with this staff have the faintest notion.

Get proper medical advice, and if there are dietary issues, get the right advice on that too. You'll have enough problems without having to exclude tomatoes and apples....

Children
No Data