Hobbies and interests - members lists

I just thought I'd start a topic about what interests and hobbies we have.  Here's some of mine...

• Tabletop roleplaying games, especially "Doctor Who" (the FASA, Virgin, and Cubicle 7 ones), "Serenity", "Victoriana" and "GURPS".
  • Re-enactment and LARP events.
  • Collecting Doctor Who inspired LARP props.
  • Collecting replica historical coins.
  • Collecting fake pound coins.
  • Video games; mainly, Fallout 3 and GTA at present.
  • Voluntary work; for 15 years, I have been volunteering for a local nature conservation charity.
  • Reading; mainly non-fiction (although I do like Dr Who short story books and collections) such as the Victorian era/1800s, the UK home front during WW2, UK home defence during the Cold War, NBC warfare, special forces, Special Operations Executive, the Goth subculture, amongst others. 
  • Drawing (when I have the patience).
  • TV programmes such as Doctor Who (been a fan since the 1980s), Firefly, Torchwood, Time Team, QI, Have I Got News For You, etc. 
  • Music - Carl McCoy/Fields of the Nephilim/Nefilim, Last Rites, The Eden House, Katie Melua, Midnight Oil, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, etc.
  • All things Goth and the Goth subculture.

Parents
  • Hi only been diagnosed 6months even though I am 25 I live in Liverpool north England I enjoy TV my face is home and away especially alf stwert played by ray meagher in films I only watch Disney fairytales. Jungle book and beauty and the beast are my faves I like gaston and baloo lots. I enjoy. Reading classic novels. Such as Oliver Jane Eyre great expectations Heidi and David Copperfield I visit euro Disney every year and can name every attraction I am a big fan of pantomime and perform in them each year I also enjoy cooking and love kittens I have two I collect Disney pins of baloo and gaston and belle and also collect DVDs of old anime based on classic novels such as the world masterpiece theater they are unknown to my English friends but my french and Spanish USA friends know them my fave is tom sawyer made in 1980 I have two sisters but we don't get on
  • Hi only been diagnosed 6months even though I am 25 I live in Liverpool north England I enjoy TV my face is home and away especially alf stwert played by ray meagher in films I only watch Disney fairytales. Jungle book and beauty and the beast are my faves I like gaston and baloo lots. I enjoy. Reading classic novels. Such as Oliver Jane Eyre great expectations Heidi and David Copperfield I visit euro Disney every year and can name every attraction I am a big fan of pantomime and perform in them each year I also enjoy cooking and love kittens I have two I collect Disney pins of baloo and gaston and belle and also collect DVDs of old anime based on classic novels such as the world masterpiece theater they are unknown to my English friends but my french and Spanish USA friends know them my fave is tom sawyer made in 1980 I have two sisters but we don't get on
Children
No Data