Dating sites

I've been feeling kinda lonely romantically lately a few months after coming out of an abusive relationship and don't really want to/am no good at "dating" the way NT people do it. The solution, naturally, seems to be dating sites. The trouble is, there are thousands of these sites around and I'm having trouble filtering the good ones from the bad ones, and especially finding sites that may be a bit more accommodating to a fairly shy bloke with Aspergers. Has anyone on here got any success stories from dating sites? If so, which site(s) did you use and how long did it take to find lurrrrrve?

Parents
  • Laddo said:

I've been feeling kinda lonely romantically lately a few months after coming out of an abusive relationship and don't really want to/am no good at "dating" the way NT people do it. The solution, naturally, seems to be dating sites. The trouble is, there are thousands of these sites around and I'm having trouble filtering the good ones from the bad ones, and especially finding sites that may be a bit more accommodating to a fairly shy bloke with Aspergers. Has anyone on here got any success stories from dating sites? If so, which site(s) did you use and how long did it take to find lurrrrrve?

I was looking for a dating site, and came across quite a free for my daughter, but most people are right they are way too expensive! It seems pretty unfair to make us pay a lot for dating sites, that should be availible for free, however I did contact http://wowdate.co.uk/ who did give me a discount code for match.com! Worked out pretty well to be honest.

• Laddo said:

I was looking for a dating site, and came across quite a free for my daughter, but most people are right they are way too expensive! It seems pretty unfair to make us pay a lot for dating sites, that should be availible for free, however I did contact http://wowdate.co.uk/ who did give me a discount code for match.com! Worked out pretty well to be honest.

Children
No Data