Dating sites

I've been feeling kinda lonely romantically lately a few months after coming out of an abusive relationship and don't really want to/am no good at "dating" the way NT people do it. The solution, naturally, seems to be dating sites. The trouble is, there are thousands of these sites around and I'm having trouble filtering the good ones from the bad ones, and especially finding sites that may be a bit more accommodating to a fairly shy bloke with Aspergers. Has anyone on here got any success stories from dating sites? If so, which site(s) did you use and how long did it take to find lurrrrrve?

Parents
  • I found a couple of websites and signed up to one but they have their problems. You have to pay a hefty price for most of them (£34.99 a month? No thanks!) and male members heavily outnumber female members. Not very good for either of us, Hope! I would love to set up a website for people with ASDs that is not only free but also accomodates for non-heterosexual members including asexual people as well as heteros. Maybe someday when I've learnt a bit more web coding I can do this. It may sound silly to some, but I really do want someone to love so much.

Going a bit off-topic here, but I have always admired asexual people. There's something rather beautiful about love that doesn't have a strong sexual aspect to it

• I found a couple of websites and signed up to one but they have their problems. You have to pay a hefty price for most of them (£34.99 a month? No thanks!) and male members heavily outnumber female members. Not very good for either of us, Hope! I would love to set up a website for people with ASDs that is not only free but also accomodates for non-heterosexual members including asexual people as well as heteros. Maybe someday when I've learnt a bit more web coding I can do this. It may sound silly to some, but I really do want someone to love so much.

Going a bit off-topic here, but I have always admired asexual people. There's something rather beautiful about love that doesn't have a strong sexual aspect to it

Children
No Data