The Autistic Cheese Club

This is dedicated to  (ref 'the Autistic Chess Club').

Cheese is my 'raison d'etre'.

Cheese

Anyone else here cheesey?

Parents
  • Brieking the mould here, emmental of you when I said, the world is a better plaice if we get back to the sauce. I'm fondou of this thread than the udders.

• When I lived in my hermit cave in the woods, I made cheese fondue with Emmental, real white wine and cherry brandy.

I never drank it because alcohol is like drinking gasoline, literally. You vomit until you pass out, and if you have any ethanol left, you can fuel your truck with it. If the Romans had figured out how to make gasoline instead of alcohol, we’d all be drinking it and people who smoke in bars would explode.

• When I lived in my hermit cave in the woods, I made cheese fondue with Emmental, real white wine and cherry brandy.

I never drank it because alcohol is like drinking gasoline, literally. You vomit until you pass out, and if you have any ethanol left, you can fuel your truck with it. If the Romans had figured out how to make gasoline instead of alcohol, we’d all be drinking it and people who smoke in bars would explode.

Children
  • Don't blame the Romans. Archaeologists have found evidence of brewing beer and wine going back to the Stone Age. Alcohol in moderation is a depressant, but acts first on the inhibition centres of the brain, e.g. prefrontal cortex. 

Gasoline is a deadly poison - it is corrosive and even small quantities can damage the internal organs.