Video Games

I've always been fond of gaming and have always enjoyed spending my free time on playing video games. I'm curious, does anyone else here have an interest in gaming and if so, what videogames do you enjoy?

• I want them to make a sims game on switch bit I've always had an idea for sims but it's way too ambitious 

Make a sims game where jobs and activitys are mino games that play as youd expect that activity to 

• Oh my god yes everything after ff 13 wasn't as good in fact the best ones are 1 2 3 7 and inused to really enjoy 11 

13 had amazing music though 

• Sorry my messages got flagged as spam and are now all sending again. You could see my struggle with it and I was extremely puzzled so I kept sending the replies over and over again lol

• I love some of the old Star Wars games. I loved Jedi Academy and Republic Commando. I have Knights of the Old Republic but I got stuck on the first level o-o I also love the modern zelda games (like totk and botw)

• I've really enjoyed the old Star Wars games. My favourites were Jedi Academy and Republic Commando. I got stuck on the first level of Knights of the Old Republic o-o I also enjoyed the modern zelda games.

• I've played a lot of the old Star Wars games. My favourites are probably Jedi Academy or Republic Commando. I got stuck on the first level of Knights of the Old Republic o-o

• I loved some of the old Star Wars games. I've played Jedi Academy and Republic Commando and I own Knights of the Old Republic but I got stuck on the first level a long time ago. I've gotta give it a try again.

• Currently playing:

• Terminator Resistance (PC)
    • Fallout 4 (PC)
    • Persona 4 Golden (Switch)
    • Lego Harry Potter (Switch) - with nieces/nephews

All Time Favourites

• Zelda (most of them)
    • Final Fantasy 1 to 13 (Kind of lost interest in the newer ones, but still love the older ones)
    • Dishonoured
    • Deus Ex
    • Thief
    • SNES RPG classics like Crono Trigger, Secret of Mana
    • Batman Arkham series
    • Dragon Age series
    • Mass Effect series
    • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
  • I love animal crossing horizons. I spent many days on that game. Life is Strange I've been meaning to play when I get ps plus. I love horror games but I'm quite a rookie to them (having only played Superliminal and Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye). Stardew Valley I was going to buy. The rest I've heard of but haven't been meaning to play (however I'll try research them). I actually can play The Last of Us 1 right now. I'd say I'll give it a try soon.

• I'll list my top 10 games and which console! These are NOT in a particular order.

1. The Walking Dead Telltale ( I like pretty much all of the telltale games, and I play these on PS5)
    2. Police Simulator ( PS5) 
    3. Animal Crossing (Switch)
    4. Stardew Valley (Switch, but I also have it for PC)
    5. The Last of Us I & II ( PS5)
    6. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS5)
    7. DayZ (PS5)
    8. I like horror games such as Madison and Layers of Fear ( Both PS5)
    9. The Life is Strange games (PS5)
    10. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)

I have more games but if I listed all the ones I enjoyed I'd be here for a very long time haha! Do you play any of the ones I've listed? If not which ones do you enjoy playing?

• I've always been meaning to try Sims 4. It seems very fun. Isn't there a movie on the game? Also my sister plays Hogwarts Legacy (she's always been a big harry potter fan).

• Quite a few of us do.

I'm currently playing Sims 4, with a character who I've made an interior decorator, so I'm going round the worlds re-designing rooms in NPC homes.

My other favourites are Fallout 4, Assassin's creed odyssey, Valhalla & Origins and Hogwarts Legacy.