What have you been up too today?

I've had a long walk with my dog, then I went and tried to find something to tell my DiL to get me for xmas, she wants our lists early so as she can do her financial planing. I've been to the library and the garden centre, where I got a pack of free daffodil bulbs.

I think tomorow will be spent gardening

Parents
  • I had a pleasant walk earlier, then spent a while gardening. I have planted out more of my pots with winter bedding as some more of my plugs have flowered. After a very challenging week I spent a while slowly sifting soil for a new bed we are working on. It felt like mindfulness as I sat under a tree and the sun was shining.

It is great when you get free plants. Hope you enjoy your garden and your free bulbs.

• FM, not a good start to the day I sympathise it feels like it never rains but pours.

HB I've planted my new bulbs and some reduced violas in some tubs in the front garden. I was going to trim my hebe's but I couldn't find the sheers, no matter where I looked, my fried had sharpened them and put them away, I knew he'd sharpened them but not put them away, he never puts things away!

I'm going to make a Thai green chilli and settle down in front of the new series of Strictly.

• FM, not a good start to the day I sympathise it feels like it never rains but pours.

HB I've planted my new bulbs and some reduced violas in some tubs in the front garden. I was going to trim my hebe's but I couldn't find the sheers, no matter where I looked, my fried had sharpened them and put them away, I knew he'd sharpened them but not put them away, he never puts things away!

I'm going to make a Thai green chilli and settle down in front of the new series of Strictly.

Children
No Data