The end of the world

Hi, I had a really disconcerting dream last night that the world was ending , there was lots of magma and death, so it wasn't too pleasant.

It got me thinking, would I want to know. Say an asteroid was going to take us all out in 6 months would you like to know or would you rather live in blissful innocence.

If you knew would you become a prepper or would you party day and night etc?

Personally I'd probably rather not know, I have enough stress to start with.

So the question is would you want to know and if yes, what would you do differently?

Parents
  • I don't think I want to know. Too much pressure to 'make the most' out of life - I wouldn't know what to do. Weirdly, when I was about 5 I used to be worried that maybe the sun would explode and engulf the Earth. But my older sister told me, everyone would die so fast that we wouldn't know anything about it. This made complete sense to me and I never worried about the world ending again. 

• I don't think I want to know. Too much pressure to 'make the most' out of life - I wouldn't know what to do. Weirdly, when I was about 5 I used to be worried that maybe the sun would explode and engulf the Earth. But my older sister told me, everyone would die so fast that we wouldn't know anything about it. This made complete sense to me and I never worried about the world ending again. 

Children