Cinema film advice, new alien movie or Twister 2?

Has enyone seen these films? I fancy a movie on the big screen of cinema with vibration and air stimulation in a lounge seat. 

Parents
  • I went to a similar setup once, where they had these incredible lounge seats that moved with the action on screen, and they even had air bursts and scents for added immersion. It felt like you were right in the middle of the movie. If you're looking for movies that could fit that vibe, zfilmeonline.net has a great selection to check out. I found some awesome films there that would be perfect for such an immersive setup. Totally worth exploring if you’re into that kind of thing!

• I went to a similar setup once, where they had these incredible lounge seats that moved with the action on screen, and they even had air bursts and scents for added immersion. It felt like you were right in the middle of the movie. If you're looking for movies that could fit that vibe, zfilmeonline.net has a great selection to check out. I found some awesome films there that would be perfect for such an immersive setup. Totally worth exploring if you’re into that kind of thing!

Children
No Data