Friend requests from 0 points with no posts

I got a friend request from someone with no points or activity.

While this is possible, I sadly have to assume the worst.

If you are seeing this and are a real person, please do not take it personally - we have a bit of a robot problem.

In other news - I have only just noticed the categories when starting a discussion - lord knows what categories I've had by mistake. I've never noticed them before!

Parents
  • It’s even written in the profile that it’s recommended to accept requests only from members who we remember from the forum. Accepting a request from a total stranger is risky because then the person will have the possibility to send you spam. Even if you remove them and delete the thread. So no need to feel sorry. Your own safety and comfort is most important. It even happens that some members don’t accept my requests although they saw me many times in the forum. They explained that they don’t feel comfortable accepting any requests. And that’s also fine, I absolutely don’t get upset or anything like that. After all it’s an online community and we do t know each other personally. There is a reason behind the rule that says we shouldn’t post any personal information including our photos. It’s safety. 

• It’s even written in the profile that it’s recommended to accept requests only from members who we remember from the forum. Accepting a request from a total stranger is risky because then the person will have the possibility to send you spam. Even if you remove them and delete the thread. So no need to feel sorry. Your own safety and comfort is most important. It even happens that some members don’t accept my requests although they saw me many times in the forum. They explained that they don’t feel comfortable accepting any requests. And that’s also fine, I absolutely don’t get upset or anything like that. After all it’s an online community and we do t know each other personally. There is a reason behind the rule that says we shouldn’t post any personal information including our photos. It’s safety. 

Children
No Data