Olypics Pah

I'm fed up with olympics already an they've not even started yet, nothing but sport on telly, all news will be olympic news, I can't wait for autumn and some proper telly. I even wondered what would happen if there were a big terrorist attack and the whole thing had to be cancelled?

I dont' like sport or competition, competitive people scare me, for me theres no such thing as good adreniline so why would I want to get it pumping. Why should I care if someone wins something or not? We get fed the lie that they're doing it for all of us, I think are they really indeed? I think I'd rather have the extra money off my shopping rather than have sports sponsership. I never asked them to do it, nobody asked me if I minded the amount of money that goes into it, the cruelty and even worse I get called a kill joy. Well have they ever thought that not all of us are flag waving sheeple, content to enjoy the spectacle whilst the world goes to hell in a bathtub?

Parents Reply Children
  • Fifteen minutes of fame, for those who compete in events Joe Public don't care about.

All funded by the Lottery. Expressionless

And all that flying to Paris, while we're ticked off for having a pie; when away to Middlesbrough.

The Long March through the Institutions.

• I can't support extremism but I share your dislike of watching the olympics, tennis, cricket, rugby, baeball, hockey, and MOST OF ALL the fecking winter olympics that my O/H loves so much. 

I do however have the mental lapses when I can watch a bit of Elvira or Hannah Oberg shooting and quite enjoy the sport as well. 

• Happy to show solidarity on this point. I am either indifferent to sport, or, if it inconveniences me in any way, hostile. I have no interest in physical prowess, it leaves me entirely unimpressed. I am only impressed by artistic and intellectual achievement.