Olypics Pah

I'm fed up with olympics already an they've not even started yet, nothing but sport on telly, all news will be olympic news, I can't wait for autumn and some proper telly. I even wondered what would happen if there were a big terrorist attack and the whole thing had to be cancelled?

I dont' like sport or competition, competitive people scare me, for me theres no such thing as good adreniline so why would I want to get it pumping. Why should I care if someone wins something or not? We get fed the lie that they're doing it for all of us, I think are they really indeed? I think I'd rather have the extra money off my shopping rather than have sports sponsership. I never asked them to do it, nobody asked me if I minded the amount of money that goes into it, the cruelty and even worse I get called a kill joy. Well have they ever thought that not all of us are flag waving sheeple, content to enjoy the spectacle whilst the world goes to hell in a bathtub?

Parents
  • I'm not overly keen on the Olympics either, but I begrudgingly accept that the TV broadcasting companies need to cater to a variety of viewing tastes. There is no doubt in my mind that I will probably spend the next two to three weeks feeling inwardly frustrated about the disruption to my normal TV viewing schedule. However, when one considers the Olympics happen once every four years, and only last two-to-three weeks, it doesn't seem quite so bad.

• I'm not overly keen on the Olympics either, but I begrudgingly accept that the TV broadcasting companies need to cater to a variety of viewing tastes. There is no doubt in my mind that I will probably spend the next two to three weeks feeling inwardly frustrated about the disruption to my normal TV viewing schedule. However, when one considers the Olympics happen once every four years, and only last two-to-three weeks, it doesn't seem quite so bad.

Children
No Data