CD's versus Vinyl Fight-club deathmatch thread. Come and have a go if you think you're tough enough!

I've seen so many people here who really do like to have a go at "winning an argument" and also a fair few people who really like to "cast aspersions" and use inflammatory language.

Clearly there''s a need for some of us to indulge in such behaviour, YET no -one seems to enjoy it really! 

Let's mix it up a bit, then shall we?

As a public service to this community I am willing to invest my time in pontless argument to establish once and for all the superiority of CD over vinyl, and I offer to pepper any refutation you might foolishly try to make with inflammatory terms, and descriptions of why you must be mentally weak etc, in your frankly incomprehnsible and misguided affection for those unformed plastic flowerpots you call "records". 

I seek a humourus bunfight where the object is to hurl as much metaphorical pastry at one's opponents simply for for the fun of it, and to see who can be the most creatively passionate in the pursuit of their cause.  

I know there's at least one of you "diamond wasters" out there...

The more sensitive of you, can dip your toe into a fiercy fought argument and get a strong reply back maybe, SAFELY in the knowledge that the issue does not matter, the insult is being applied for style and humour points, and if it's me, you might learn some useless techie stuff about how it all works...

BIlly managed to get a good thread going where people were able to discuss things reasonably, I fancy a go at making a good thread where people discuss thinsg UN-Reasonably. 

I believe the Neurotypicals call this sort of thing, "Banter" and I've found it pleasurable with people I can trust not to actually mean it.

Obviously it's a "trust excercise" which relies on GOOD NATURE and building understanding. 

Who knows, at the end of it I might learn something about vinyl that I don't know.

I do know I literally started disposing of mine after a single listen of "Dark side of the Moon" on a CD walkman because  of SO MANY reasons... 

Let the game begin! (or not). 

Parents Reply Children
No Data