What are you watching?

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing wellHeart

What are you all watching?

I'm currently watching Three Men and a Baby which I'm loving so far.

Have you got any recommendations? I'm always looking for new things to watchGrinning

P.S I definitely recommend Three Men and a Baby!

Parents
  • As I never watched it the first time around (when it was on ITV), I have been watching 'Downton Abbey' on Netflix. 

• I loved Downton Abbey I avoided it for years, but then watched it and was hooked.

I also loved The White Queen.

I've got the last episode of High Country to watch tonight, I didn't think I'd like that, but I've really enjoyed it.

• I find if I avoid a show it's just because I can know from a trailer if I will like it or not and I find the latest thing everyone seems to love I end up going nah not for me 

I refuse to watch something because everyone bangs on and on and on 

Dont get me wrong theres shows I missed our on and loved but others I give in and tried and had to turn off with boredom 

• I find if I avoid a show it's just because I can know from a trailer if I will like it or not and I find the latest thing everyone seems to love I end up going nah not for me 

I refuse to watch something because everyone bangs on and on and on 

Dont get me wrong theres shows I missed our on and loved but others I give in and tried and had to turn off with boredom 

Children
No Data