What are you watching?

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing wellHeart

What are you all watching?

I'm currently watching Three Men and a Baby which I'm loving so far.

Have you got any recommendations? I'm always looking for new things to watchGrinning

P.S I definitely recommend Three Men and a Baby!

Parents
  • Been watching The Good Doctor (in s3 so far), and also random Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor episodes (random since I've seen the series' several times already).

What I have planned next to watch is Heartstopper (s3), Jurassic World Chaos Theory (s2), Dragon Prince Mystery of Aaravos (s7), then Young Sheldon (s7). ...In that order. Plus whatever Bluey episodes (or minisodes) may come out.

People who watch The Good Doctor... The 2 O's in 'good' are an infinity symbol right? Any image online is just normal text but I swear it was there... Did I make that up?

• I don't watch The Good Doctor, but have googled the logo and found this image after a lot of searching.

That looks like infinity to me. I had never heard of that symbol for autism before. Thankyou for pointing me in that direction.

I actually know what Elena of Avalor is! My niece loves it. She's sung some of the songs to us a few times too.

• I don't watch The Good Doctor, but have googled the logo and found this image after a lot of searching.

That looks like infinity to me. I had never heard of that symbol for autism before. Thankyou for pointing me in that direction.

I actually know what Elena of Avalor is! My niece loves it. She's sung some of the songs to us a few times too.

Children
No Data