What are you watching?

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing wellHeart

What are you all watching?

I'm currently watching Three Men and a Baby which I'm loving so far.

Have you got any recommendations? I'm always looking for new things to watchGrinning

P.S I definitely recommend Three Men and a Baby!

Parents
  • I've watched Three Men and a Baby several times on TV, along with Three Men and a Little Lady. What I hadn't realised until a few minutes ago was that Leonard Nimoy (Spock in Star Trek) had directed the first film.

As of yesterday, I have been watching a Brazilian drama series on Netflix called Desperate Lies. Although I have enjoyed the episodes I have watched so far, it is not something I would recommend though. Much of the content could be especially triggering for people who are easily triggered.

• What I hadn't realised until a few minutes ago was that Leonard Nimoy (Spock in Star Trek) had directed the first film

I know right I couldn't believe it when I saw that in the opening credits. He did a great job! Relaxed️ 

Thanks for the trigger warning. I try to watch light hearted things and comfiest most of the time.

I'm watching the Pixar film Cars tonight. 

• What I hadn't realised until a few minutes ago was that Leonard Nimoy (Spock in Star Trek) had directed the first film

I know right I couldn't believe it when I saw that in the opening credits. He did a great job! Relaxed️ 

Thanks for the trigger warning. I try to watch light hearted things and comfiest most of the time.

I'm watching the Pixar film Cars tonight. 

Children
No Data