CBD V Anti Depessants

My daughter has started a low dosage of Setraline.  She is only in the early stages and on a low dose.  She is 15 and is Neurodiverse.  She struggles at school with social interaction and is very unhappy a majority of the time.  We are not entirely comfortable with her taking medication but it’s got to the point where we have to do something to help her start to feel better.  I have been reading about the possible benefits of CBD oil and would like to know if this is an alternative worth considering.  Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Parents
  • I guess it depends. CBD isn’t that great plus you need to buy really strong concentrated CBD for it have a noticeable effect. We’re talking about £100 for a bottle at the strength high enough for it to work. So you’d probably be better getting prescribed any CBD as you may get it cheaper. Sertraline is pretty good actually. I’ve been on it it’s good. Doesn’t cure anxiety though so if you go into it with that expectation you will be let down. Hope this helps.

• I guess it depends. CBD isn’t that great plus you need to buy really strong concentrated CBD for it have a noticeable effect. We’re talking about £100 for a bottle at the strength high enough for it to work. So you’d probably be better getting prescribed any CBD as you may get it cheaper. Sertraline is pretty good actually. I’ve been on it it’s good. Doesn’t cure anxiety though so if you go into it with that expectation you will be let down. Hope this helps.

Children
No Data