Gutted

In the grand scheme of things, the following is a minor gripe and isn't the end of the world for me...

I felt terribly excited earlier when I watched a trailer for a TV adaptation of a Jilly Cooper novel, starring my favourite Doctor Who (David Tennant). The rest of the cast included a whole host of actors I'm familiar with, and I found myself thinking the TV adaptation looked like it would be right up my street. Yay! Thumbsup

However, my excitement was soon replaced with disappointment when I realised the TV adaptation is to be broadcast on Disney+. Even if I was willing to pay for a subscription to Disney+ (which I have no intention of doing), the only way I would be able to access that channel is by upgrading and replacing my existing Virgin Tivo box with a Virgin 360 or Virgin Stream box (which I also have no intention of doing). Boo! Thumbsdown

I am now hoping the TV adaptation will eventually be broadcast on one of the free-to-view channels that I'm able to access. As much as I enjoy watching TV, I feel I have to draw the line somewhere.

Parents Reply Children
No Data