What's your favourite farm animal?

Mine are cows, especially bulls, I love having a cuddle with them, they're so strong and have lovely soft curly heads.

Parents
  • I think that I would like sheep, but they'll likely just run away from me. 

• Sheep have to take a good long look at you to decide what you are before deciding if you're something to run from, it will take them a good while to do this. If one sheep runs from you then the rest will probably follow, unless that is, they're invading your garden, then they will scatter and make it impossible to catch, herd or get close to any of them. If theres a hole or gap in a hedge or fence and one sheep knows then the rest will too, they have hive minds or are psychic!

• Sheep have to take a good long look at you to decide what you are before deciding if you're something to run from, it will take them a good while to do this. If one sheep runs from you then the rest will probably follow, unless that is, they're invading your garden, then they will scatter and make it impossible to catch, herd or get close to any of them. If theres a hole or gap in a hedge or fence and one sheep knows then the rest will too, they have hive minds or are psychic!

Children
No Data