Hi, my name is Holly and I am looking to make some new friends

Hello my name is Holly and I am 23 years old.

I have been feeling really lonely recently I have no friends and would really like to make some. 

My hobbies are 5D Diamond painting, jigsaw puzzles, playing games on the computer like stardew valley and the sims 4. I also like going to the cinema and shopping even though my anxiety can get the better of me sometimes when shopping.

My favourite tv programmes are The vampire diaries, Friends, Gilmore girls, The big bang theory and Greys anatomy.

• hi holly I’m also looking for friends and I like many things that you mentioned 

• Apologies for being late, but hey there, Holly. I also play The Sims 4 too, to some degree. Not much these days, though. I also felt pretty anxious earlier today at a cosplay convention. I was there as more of a visitor (although the one-hundred-and-five-baht ticket was worth it) and I felt uncomfortable, sticking out of the cosplayers with my Metallica T-shirt and leather jacket. At least I got to say hi to someone I know there, and that's nice.

I think you'll also like A Hat in Time.

• Hi Holly, it's great to meet you. Those are some awesome hobbies! Feel free to connect with me :-)

• How far away from Scotland do you live Holly? I'd love to make some new friends. If the distance between you and Scotland isn't a problem, please feel free to send me a pm.

• Hi Holly and welcome,  I'm a woman in my sixties and I enjoy video games too.

I played Sims 3 and then Sims 4 for years - I particularly enjoyed the building and decorating element. My favourite expansion pack is dream home decorator, so I can get my sim to make money while I makeover the other dreary homes of my sim neighbours.

I'm currently on a break from.Sims, playing Assassins Creed Odyssey which I also love, especially for the beautiful scenery.

I also enjoyed The Big Bang theory, and Young Sheldon.

• Welcome! I like The Big Bang Theory. I also like boybands. 

• Hi there

I'm 40 years old 

I have a strong passion for arts and crafts, photography, reading, word puzzle books, colouring, and listening to music on the BBC Sounds app. These activities bring me joy and fulfilment, and I'm always eager to share my interests with others.

Doing a shaped jigsaw puzzle of a hummingbird which is 750 pieces and it's a challenge.