Hi, my name is Holly and I am looking to make some new friends

Hello my name is Holly and I am 23 years old.

I have been feeling really lonely recently I have no friends and would really like to make some. 

My hobbies are 5D Diamond painting, jigsaw puzzles, playing games on the computer like stardew valley and the sims 4. I also like going to the cinema and shopping even though my anxiety can get the better of me sometimes when shopping.

My favourite tv programmes are The vampire diaries, Friends, Gilmore girls, The big bang theory and Greys anatomy.

Parents
  • Hi Holly and welcome,  I'm a woman in my sixties and I enjoy video games too.

I played Sims 3 and then Sims 4 for years - I particularly enjoyed the building and decorating element. My favourite expansion pack is dream home decorator, so I can get my sim to make money while I makeover the other dreary homes of my sim neighbours.

I'm currently on a break from.Sims, playing Assassins Creed Odyssey which I also love, especially for the beautiful scenery.

I also enjoyed The Big Bang theory, and Young Sheldon.

• Hi Holly and welcome,  I'm a woman in my sixties and I enjoy video games too.

I played Sims 3 and then Sims 4 for years - I particularly enjoyed the building and decorating element. My favourite expansion pack is dream home decorator, so I can get my sim to make money while I makeover the other dreary homes of my sim neighbours.

I'm currently on a break from.Sims, playing Assassins Creed Odyssey which I also love, especially for the beautiful scenery.

I also enjoyed The Big Bang theory, and Young Sheldon.

Children
No Data