Goodbye for Now

Hi, everyone! This is farewell- for the summer. I have to return my Chromebook to school for the summer. I don't know exactly when they will take them, so I am writing this now, as we only have a week left of school. I will still post occasionally, but much less often than I do now. I'll be back officially when we get them back in the fall. I just wanted to tell you all because... I wanted to tell you! I think that's all. Goodbye for now when my Chromebook is taken!

Parents
  • Aw what? 

School is very rude for always taking the chromebooks 

• Aw what? 

That reminds me of Bluey when everyone says "oh what?!". And yes it is very rude. But I won't have to deal with it next year because we have the option to buy our Chromebooks and my parents have already decided that yes, they will. So that's good!

• But I won't have to deal with it next year because we have the option to buy our Chromebooks

Same for my school. We get to buy them at the end of our senior year. It’s a bit ridiculous though because we pay a technology fee every year, so by the end of our 4 years we would have payed enough money to buy 2 new chromebooks.

That reminds me of Bluey when everyone says "oh what?!

I was going to put a gif of Blueys class howling but I couldn’t find one. Just pretend one is here Slight smile

• But I won't have to deal with it next year because we have the option to buy our Chromebooks

Same for my school. We get to buy them at the end of our senior year. It’s a bit ridiculous though because we pay a technology fee every year, so by the end of our 4 years we would have payed enough money to buy 2 new chromebooks.

That reminds me of Bluey when everyone says "oh what?!

I was going to put a gif of Blueys class howling but I couldn’t find one. Just pretend one is here Slight smile

Children