Noticing the Psychological Abuse On Here

As a victim of domestic abuse I am seeing psychological abuse on this forum. Continuously harassing and falsely accusing someone of doing something that they aren’t doing is first and foremost bullying, secondly victims of such things have every right to be upset and say something when they are wronged in such a way, however it is psychological abuse to make the victim responsible for your wrongful actions. Psychological abuse doesn’t work on me, one of the things I had to deprogram in my brain after my own domestic abuse was unlearning the whole I’m responsible for other people’s wrongful behaviors and it was explained to me that I was being psychologically abused. Ever since then I have become very hyperaware of when psychological abuse is being done to me like I am seeing on this forum. People need to take responsibility for their own actions. It’s one thing to disagree with someone’s opinion on something, it is another thing however to falsely accuse that person of something based on that opinion because of your own ignorance on the subject and no one has the right to tell the victim they cannot be upset about it and they have the right to call it out. This is what is taught to every domestic abuse survivor in therapy and you can even find this advice online on psychology websites. And that’s what I am enduring on this site is psychological abuse. I will not put up with that toxicity. I will take the advice I gathered from psychology websites on domestic abuse before I listen to random strangers on the internet. And people tell me to go to therapy and then contradict what is taught in there… maddening… and I’m the problem… wtf…