Interest in WW2 and history

Is anyone else interested in it? I always have been :) 

Parents Reply Children
  • Sorry if I came off wrong. I simply meant he was rhyming in my head with every line. I could write it out for your if it helps.

I didn't mean anything by it. I hope you didn't take offense as I meant none.

I'm sorry if it came off otherwise. I was just rhyming to his words then wrote what I saw IMHO.

• Kefka, I don't know who you're mistakiing me with, but we've never met, you don't know me, apart from on here.

Please remember that not all of us get rhymes and rhyming, I certainly don't  and it did come across as an a best uncaring and at worst an insult.

I'm well aware of history repeating itself, having grown up with a father really interested in both World Wars, I don't feel the need to persue it anymore. In fact if this sort of thing keeps up then this site is something I won't feel the need to keep up with either

• I'm going to try to intergect. don't shoot me if I'm wrong please ;)

I think he's interested in history and current politics. I can't say I blame him as I am as well. I loved my grandfather and he served in WW2 at 17 lying about his age.

I think he is passionate about this subject and you are not. It's miscommunication but neither of you are trying to rile the other.

I know enough about you Cat that I know you wouldn't provoke someone else so please remember some of us really care about this because those who do not remember history doom others to repeat it.

I hope I am not coming off in the wrong way as I am so glad to have met you. I am just commenting because I commented and read the thread and he seems similar to me, a history buff by necessity.

I honestly think he's similar to me. He's rhyming in writing like I do. His post wasn't an offense it was a rhyming to the 3rd degree.

I love you Cat, you know this. He was rhyming his understanding of the truth and I can see it because I do this as well.

• What a shame you feel the need to be so dismissive.