What projects are you doing?

Do you have any projects on the go? 

I've been writing a creative fiction story for the last 5 years... Not really any progress on that. I write a bit and then stop again and don't return to it for ages.

I watched the classic Italian Job movie for the first time a few years ago and fell in love with those old Minis. The same thing happened when I watched Mr Bean.... So one thing led to another and in February this year I finally found the right one and bought myself a classic Mini. Lol. It's a really cute little car. Pinkish purple paint with adorable picnic patterns on the seats. I'm not a mechanical techno girl but I am trying with this little car lol.

So far I've driven it twice, washed it and changed the filter. Great start! 

My other project which I'm having a bit more success at is my garden. My garden is pretty big and this year I've made up some stone borders, started growing some cute little flowers and I've managed to put in a breakfast patio which I haven't been able to use yet because the weather is terrible lol!

The garden itself though is looking good, better than it did last year anyway, progress in the right direction.

Last year I was so depressed and found myself suicidal stood at a train station - I'm not proud of that btw but I was just so low I wasn't thinking straight - so anyway fast forward and this year I'm feeling better now on antidepressants and my MH team have said about starting some projects to keep myself busy so I've got my Mini and my garden.

I'd be interested to hear your own if you're happy to share. Might inspire me to do something new! Blush 

Parents Reply Children