Going for a flat viewing

Hiya so I’m really freaking excited to go and look at a flat I really like. It’s private rent affordable for me and pretty much perfect! 
but I’m really nervous because I’ve never been to a flat viewing on my own before. What things do I need to ask and consider? I get it I’m 23 but this is the first time I’ve done this completely on my own and I need a bit of advice 

Parents
  • id never advise anyone to rent, even if its affordable renting never allows you to save and pins you in poverty.

is it possible to stay with your parents and build up savings by whatever work you do and then use that as a deposit on a cheap flat or property to which you can then get a mortgage on and buy? the mortgage will be cheaper... but even if its not, even if its the same... it eventually ends, and the property is yours, and your life gets cheap with property yours and ability to sell it to get the money back you spent getting it...

renting... it takes all your money, you can never save, you can never move out, youd be stuck in rent for life due to that, and over the years youd have given the landlord more money than the flat is worth in total and he can still kick you out whenever he wants and youd never have rights to it as you dont own it. renting is pretty bad, id honestly advise you to think on this first and consider whether you can stay with your parents and save up for a deposit on something that will be yours. as once you rent its very hard to get out of then. id call renting to be a trap, and the first main mistake of anyones life that could negatively impact their entire life and set them on a course of being pinned down, and with ever rising rents its very possible while pinned down you also get pushed out to homelessness by rapid rising rents you have no control of and no ability to save to escape it and even less ability to save once rents keep rising. so id think hard on this and weigh up your ability to stay with parents and save for a deposit instead.

• This one is more than easy enough for me to save for a deposit on a house but right now that’s just not an option for me to stay at home. 1 I don’t live with my parents and 2 the family will be moving and I’ve just secured a full time decent income position at my job that’s going to help me grow. 

• This one is more than easy enough for me to save for a deposit on a house but right now that’s just not an option for me to stay at home. 1 I don’t live with my parents and 2 the family will be moving and I’ve just secured a full time decent income position at my job that’s going to help me grow. 

Children
No Data