Cats any cat lovers out there?

I love cats, I like all animals really, but if I could only have one sort of animal in my life it would be cats. I love it when they're both cuddled up to me and I'm enveloped in "The Purr", I currently have two Boris who's 8 and goes off by himself for weeks at a time and Muriel who's 9 months old and still had a kitten wail, whenever she wants something, food mostly, she opens her mouth really wide and goes WAAAHHHHH.

Parents
  • Meeee! I've always loved cats, since I was little. I like how good natured they are. They are generally very quiet, cats are self cleaning, you have to earn a cat's affections, so you know they really like you in particular, their fur is soft, non-itchy kind to sensitive skin and they do the cutest things.

I've had several cats. They are lovely little animals and they make me so happy. 

My current cat is called Norah. I did try and add a picture but it isn't working so I'll try again later on.

• Meeee! I've always loved cats, since I was little. I like how good natured they are. They are generally very quiet, cats are self cleaning, you have to earn a cat's affections, so you know they really like you in particular, their fur is soft, non-itchy kind to sensitive skin and they do the cutest things.

I've had several cats. They are lovely little animals and they make me so happy. 

My current cat is called Norah. I did try and add a picture but it isn't working so I'll try again later on.

Children
No Data