Autistic Character Headcanons

What are your autistic character headcanons?

Mine are:

• Donnie from TMNT, 2003 and 2018 versions, though I think the 2018 version is actually canon.
  • Connor from Detroit: Become Human
  • Mafuyu Sato from Given
  • Ed from Cowboy Bebop
  • Jin from Samurai Champloo 
Parents
  • Estinien Varlineau and Urianger Augerelt - FFXIV (to be fair I think most of FFXIV's cast are autistic but these two are the most blatant examples of two different ends of the spectrum)

FitzChivalry Farseer - The Realm of the Elderlings (I've only read the first two books and I'm currently reading book 3)

Alphys and Papyrus - Undertale

Mid Telamon - FFXVI (she's very strongly AuDHD coded but I doubt it's intentional)

Sigma - Overwatch (I know there's also Symmetra and she is my preferred DPS but she is explicitly autistic so idk if she counts)

Akane "June" Kurashiki - Zero Escape

Mizuki Okiura and Iris Sagan - Ai: The Somnium Files

Futaba Sakura - Persona 5 (her English voice actress strongly believes that she is autistic so this one is semi-canon because her VA did research to authentically portray autistic quirks and mannerisms)

Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3

Laios Touden - Delicious in Dungeon (his English VA is also autistic!)

Gale Dekarios - Baldur's Gate 3 (he is intentionally coded as autistic but not with the purpose of being rep but instead to be "annoying" when you first meet him which is :/ but I love him)

Cloud Strife, Sephiroth and Aerith Gainsborough - FFVII

There's dozens more but I'm in a brain fog rn and can't recall them!!

• Estinien Varlineau and Urianger Augerelt - FFXIV (to be fair I think most of FFXIV's cast are autistic but these two are the most blatant examples of two different ends of the spectrum)

FitzChivalry Farseer - The Realm of the Elderlings (I've only read the first two books and I'm currently reading book 3)

Alphys and Papyrus - Undertale

Mid Telamon - FFXVI (she's very strongly AuDHD coded but I doubt it's intentional)

Sigma - Overwatch (I know there's also Symmetra and she is my preferred DPS but she is explicitly autistic so idk if she counts)

Akane "June" Kurashiki - Zero Escape

Mizuki Okiura and Iris Sagan - Ai: The Somnium Files

Futaba Sakura - Persona 5 (her English voice actress strongly believes that she is autistic so this one is semi-canon because her VA did research to authentically portray autistic quirks and mannerisms)

Akihiko Sanada - Persona 3

Laios Touden - Delicious in Dungeon (his English VA is also autistic!)

Gale Dekarios - Baldur's Gate 3 (he is intentionally coded as autistic but not with the purpose of being rep but instead to be "annoying" when you first meet him which is :/ but I love him)

Cloud Strife, Sephiroth and Aerith Gainsborough - FFVII

There's dozens more but I'm in a brain fog rn and can't recall them!!

Children