Personality Traits for Writing

This is a character writing method I created a while back, I think it's mostly The Big Five test? I think I just kinda changed the sentences or added stuff to make it make more sense to me. I use this to write characters that are less like me.

Share your own character writing tips here if you like. I think character writing could be called my special interest.

Some of these won't make sense only by their title, I've written my characters' traits here as well to make it more clear.

Traits:

1- Do they like imagining things?

2- Priority: others or themself? 

3- How much are they prone to feelings? 

4- How easily do they get overwhelmed by emotions? How much are they aware of their emotions and thoughts? 

5- Are they extroverted or introverted? And how good are their social skills? 

6- How open are they to new experiences? 

7- Disorders? Personal struggles? 

8- Their wants?

9- Their skills? Likes? 

10- The character's overall concept?

Now I share two of my characters:100

Ardor:

1- He has a logical view about life, that means he doesn't "believe" in things. His mind is rational. Still, he enjoys thinking and talking about abstract concepts. Doesn't daydream often.

2- He is very balanced when it comes to prioritizing between himself and others. He is very "live and let live".

3- He isn't really emotional.

4- Rarely gets overwhelmed. Also very aware of his thoughts and feelings. An emotionally intelligent guy. 

5- Something between extroverted and introverted. Amazing social skills, only can get too paranoid at times. 

6- Doesn't mind experiencing new things but at the point where he is in my story, he's just too demotivated about life in general to remember that or bother with it. Doesn't mind breaking rules if necessary or bored. 

7- Apathetic. Homosexuality struggles. 

8- Doesn't know what he wants. 

9- Good at social interactions. Can tell people's BS easily. Likes baking. Likes art. Likes taking walks. 

10- Apathy. Finding a meaningful connection.

Sol:

1- Likes imagining things actively. Sciency brain, likes thinking about things logically. Still, he likes abstract concepts too. Can get lost in daydreams.

2- Others over himself, probably a bit too much. Learns to respects himself more throughout the story. 

3- Very emotional. Artistic. 

4- Somewhat aware of thoughts and feelings but it can be a struggle. Can get overwhelmed but won't show signs of anxiety and stress easily.

5- Introverted. Not very good at social stuff. Can be really naive.

6- Open to new experiences. Will break rules if he thinks they are unimportant.

7- Autism. Masking.

8- To understand his struggles. 

9- Drawing. Is kind, helpful, good at listening. Expressive and honest personality. Likes taking walks. Likes nature and science. Likes vague and ambiguous sh*t.

10- Unmasking. Meaningful connection.